At Paws Control we can offer you positive and practical solutions to help your dog overcome many unwanted behaviour. When trying to understand why your dog behaviours in the way they do, it is important to firstly discover the cause of your dogs behaviour. Once we have discovered the causation we can then use scientifically proven and ethical behavioural and training tecniques to modify your dogs unwanted behaviours.
Does you dog :
- behave innappropriately around other dogs, other animals or humans
- react with junping and/or barking when out on the lead on a walk
- display signs of seperation anxiety when you leave the house
- Bark uncontrollably when the postman delivers or people come to your door
- show any concerning reaction when they are around food or toys
- display any "odd" behaviours, like pacing, spinning or chasing light
- display any signs of fear or anxiety in any particular or all situation
- destroy property or toys even if you are home
- have poor socialisation skills
All the above behaviours are covered in our Behavioural consults. We can initially help you start putting some control and management in place to prevent these behaviours continuing, whilst we are beginning a suitable behavioural management plan to assist you and your dog.
**BEFORE ANY BEHAVIOURAL MODIFICATION PLAN CAN BE PUT IN PLACE, WE MAY REQUEST YOU TAKE YOUR DOG FOR A VET CHECK. THIS IS TO ENSURE THERE IS NO MEDICAL ISSUE THAT MAY BE CAUSING THE UNWANTED BEHAVIOUR**